New file at the Repository: ITAMISS+mod (2009-10-31)

• 5 weeks later...

Just a quick question : when going to the home page of BF I cannot find the "repository" anymore whereas I used to get it under "Community". Could someone help me find what I am missing here ?

Thanks in advance.

I downloaded and installed this mission/mod however it crashed to desktop when loading the battle.

I have the bundled version of Tow2 with Centauro, does that make a difference?

Looks like a lot of work went into the mod, would be nice to see it work, is there anything I can do differently?

The singlemissions folder must surely go in the missions folder and not in the main game directory, have tried it with and without and neither worked so the bug is not there.

Cheers

AL

Try this: move the directory "single_missions" in the dir missions. Go to data\units\tanks create dir "ita" . Move dir "pz_ivf2_afrika" in "ita".

(es Data\units\tanks\ita\pz_ivf2_afrika) . Go to Data\units\detachment create dir "ita" move there "afrika_italy_sniper_detachment" .

( es Data\units\detachment\ita\afrika_italy_sniper_detachment )

To add grenade launcher rifle, g41 use the editor (only for ger infantry).

With centauro maybe there is a problem with tank crew.Data\units\human\ita\tankman_afrika is a directory created by me , i used italian officer models to create an italian tank crew. ( I haven't got Centauro expansion ).

Maybe with centauro the fileid of the mod doesn't work.

Eh eh quite difficult isn't it. I finished it with 20 casualties , an armored car destroyed and a valentine damaged. At the first village use the howitzer . You can reach the gun with a smoke screen.

Yes it is difficult like all these types of mouse trap type missions set on postage stamp sized maps.

To get get through it one must save the game and reload it every time something goes wrong.

Not really a whole lot of fun and also not very realistic.

Sorry.

AL