Simple Editor - Where does saved game go???

In Simple Editor I get to the Final Step and the choices are: Save & Exit, Save & Launch Editor and Save & Launch TOW2. What do I use?

(I seem to get through all the steps correctly although I'm a bit unsure about Mission Directory Name but it accepts the letters I put in. I just put in ABC for one, DEF for another. Is this OK ? The instructions on that page says letters, symbols and digits are OK.)

I have tried both Save & Exit and Save & Launch TOW2.

But I can't find my game. Where does it go?

I don't see any instructions for the SE under Mission Editor instructions.

I believe the files are saved to the following location (using a 32-bit Windows OS and "Run as administrator" for Vista or Win 7):

'\Program Files\Battlefront\1C Company\Theatre of War 2 Kursk 1943\Missions\SINGLE_MISSIONS'

In here will be folders of each of the missions you create (you specify the folder names when you create the mission).

OK ! Thanks guys.

What you do is build your mission in Simple Mission. Final step is "Save and Launch TOW2". The mission goes into the Single Missions under Mission file. Next you bring up your TOW Kursk game and your Simple Editor mission will appear in "Battles" along with those you've made in the Mission Generator.

Roll on...........

"SAVE and EXIT" also works fine --then when you next play, the game you have created will be sitting in "Battles" with the title you gave it. I find this editor very useful for setting up small to medium sized battles with the detailed OBs you want

AVOID pressing just "EXIT" when game will NOT be saved.

NB Re "Mission Name" set up a system in your mind so you can give a different file name to each eg MN1 MN2 MN3 and give good descriptions of each battle situation so you can identify from the title description easily in the future , battles you wish to refight etc.

Good luck.....