Your best screen shot, Part 3

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ammo? Repair status? If you have a save with that information available, that could explain the seemingly poor behavior. (Either that, or he had a bet with the driver...)

Ken

He, and the vehicle, were fine and that was the first contact in the scenario, so his ammo count was full. It seemed like fairly realistic behavior to me; he engaged the contact with his personal weapon immediately and was able to kill the technical's gunner in the first few seconds. He just chose not to use his .50cal after that and continued to shoot at the truck for a few moments until it was disabled by some supporting infantry. I play in RT, so no save.

Another guy with some pretty impressive luck. A Brit half squad come is at the unwelcome end of an AT rocket

From the side:

Lucky1.jpg

From the front:

Lucky2.jpg

From the top:

Lucky3.jpg

If this was cricket, you'd have to give him out LBW for that. But the missile somehow misses and explodes in the first 40 meters behind, causing no injuries to anyone.

...and for the rest of his life, telling the story of how close that missile came by his head. Nice shots. :D

Yes, and the missile will get closer over time.

"Pip pip wot, I say, that large balugey was quite some 50 meters or so from my head. CHeers."

to

"Oi, the thing wot done bounced off me 'ead!"

From Leakey's Luck: (regarding an escapade in Normandy, when he was 7RTR)

"Yet, according to my calculations, this German position was in the middle of a wheatfield about 200 yards from where we were. Stupidly I decided to confirm my suspicions.

The corn was almost waist-high, abd I had no trouble in remaining concealed as I crawled forward up the gentle slope towards the position where I suspected the observation post was. But, of course, my field of view was very limited, so after crawling about 100 yards, I slowly stood up, looking ahead very carefully. I was standing with my legs apart looking through my binoculars when the Germans fired at me. They had a very cleverly concealed anti-tank gun not more than 100 yards from me, and it was a shell from this gun that they fired at me.

I would like to have met that German gunner and congratulted him on his marksmanship. He had evidently been taught to fire at the bottom of the 'bull', and as a result the shot passed between my legs, and all it did was to burn two holes in my trousers and singe my crutch. An inch higher and he would have claimed the family jewels!"

• 4 weeks later...

Reviving this thread!

I am currently playing Paper Tiger's Crucible. I’m only about 15 minutes in and the action has already started. At the beginning of the scenario I only have available some Jackals and land rovers….I position them and dismount some of the crews for a closer look.

contact.jpg

CONTACT!

My Pixeltruppen recieve fire from the East Yard and respond.

underfire.jpg

returningfire.jpg

As my recce evolves I receive more reinforcements and they too move up to join the fray!

returningfire2.jpg

mandown.jpg

MAN DOWN!! SAW gunner provides cover for buddy aid.

More to follow!

Steve-o

The pic in this thread here http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=92913

made me remember that I've seen that pose somewhere already, and I finally dug out a couple of old screenshot funnies (in no particular order):

somebody farted

somebodyfarted1.jpg

most accidents happen at home

shouldhavetakentheleftturnatalbuquerqe1.jpg

Black Hawk Down reenactment: stay away from the walls!

stayawayfromthewalls1.jpg

Give up! You're surrounded!

surrounded1.jpg

That's the spirit!

thatsthespirit1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Patrol.png

A soldier guards his vehicle during a patrol through a fishing village

Yes, I have made British influenced African troops that drive landrovers and other British vehicles :)

This is actually a screenshot from a new RvR PvP scenario I am working on, if you want to help me test it then just head over here http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?p=1204091#post1204091 or send me a PM :)

Mods included in this Pic are MikeyDs African conflict Mod, Birdstrikes European camo Landrovers, my African terrain mod and another mod of mine that swaps in African models into British vehicles.

AfricanAssault-1.png

A vehicle goes up in flames during the assault on an enemy trench

Another screenshot from my latest African scenario, currently being playtested with a battle between myself and foid. I am getting a bloody nose as he desperately tries to organise his surprised conscripts into a defence. Will they hold out long enough for the promised reinforcements? Or will the relief force arrive to find the base in enemy hands?