Loading TOW Africa, TOW Kursk Demo and TOW Kursk game

I discovered when I first received my Kursk 1943 dvd that it would not load after selecting "install." The install screen came up but nothing happened when I hit "install."

After a few tries I went in and deleted the TOW Kursk Demo. The game dvd then installed & properly loaded when I put it back in the PC's tray.

Yesterday, I decided to put TOW Africa back in to see if I could get the editor up by using "run as administratot" as I'm doing on TOW Kursk and once again the install pg for Africa came up but nothing happened when I hit "install."

I tried it twice and no go. In fact the PC froze and I had to run Task Mgr to get out - twice.

Is there an issue in trying to load 2 TOW games? Or what is going on. I have Vista64 with a Nvidia 8800GT and space left for the game.

No Africa was not installed. I show 89.6GB of free space in C.

When the startup icon appears INSTALL is highlighted but not PLAY.

Odd thing is that when I access the disk thru My Computer it shows the "1943" icon logo like the shortcut for Kursk but correctly states the disk is TOW2 Africa 1943.

I'm not sure of the exact contents of the TOW DVDs, but maybe instead of using the 'autoplay menu', close it down and manually browse the DVD. Look for a setup file and run that. Hopefully it will install the game without issue.

The TOW2 Kursk installer (the download) will go out and UNINSTALL the Demo if it was installed previously before installing the full version. I don't know the reason for that behavior, but it is performed automatically.