EVIL Scenario problems

First off I do not mean to sound negative as I make mistakes too.

I am playing the EVIL scenario as the Allies.

1st I vacated Manchuria and Korea very first thing and let Russia have it. But I am now in December of 1941 and every single turn I get the same message that the "Russians are blockading Seoul reducing the Japanese strength". The Russians own Korea and have 5 units in and around Seoul that I can see. So when does the scenario finally stop giving me the above message?

2nd In June of 1941 I recieved a message along with a pretty picture showing the Germans marching through Paris under the Arch of Truimph. But something must be goofy as the French still have a tank army in Paris and own all the cities still are owned by the French. Yes the French Maginot line just fell finally but nothing else.

3rd Iraq went over to the Axis side. The Germans moved a fighter unit into Iraq I decided to bring a tank unit, an army unit and Montgomery headquarters into Iraq to kick the Fighter unit out and hopefully take over Iraq. To get into Iraq I had the units moving through Syria which is under French control. Just as all 3 of my units finally entered Syria, France fell on December of 1941. To my disgust all of my British units in Syria were surrendered and removed from the game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This seems out of whack . If anything why can't those units be removed back to Egypt. Surrendering them and making them disappear is nuts ! The cost to build them and move them was huge for Britain which is struggling with German submarine issues.

Hi FuChu,

1 and 2 are fixed for the first patch and I will look into number 3 as we have a general rule in place that would lead to this type of surrender but I can look to double check the logic and see if what you describe would be an appropriate adjustment.... and most likely it would be.

Hubert

Hubert,

Here's another minor issue in the "Evil" scenario.

After the Russians have taken Manchuria, they just pile up and build up along the Chinese border, but do not attack, even though China's alliance level has reached 100, and "China Joins the Allies" message appears. However, the Russians STILL do not attack for several turns, and appear never to do so unless I actually go to the DOW screen and manually have China declare war on (Russian) Manchuria and finally the Chinese are able to attack Russia. Until I do that, even the Chinese cannot attack Russia, even though, as I said, the Chinese are at 100% Allied. Obviously, one can work around this issue, but it does appear to be a minor bug.

I'm playing from the other side against the Allied AI and so far, other than some minor engine inconsistencies(bugs) the AI has given a good account of itself, especially into 1942.

We'll see, as I put together an EVIL fleet, how the navy vs navy model plays out.