Display cities to team members

ECDINOVO

Is there a way for teams to be able to view the cities and borders for all the team members? We end up plotting strategies, only to realize that those cities belong to our own team members!

Also, I'd like it if team members could place units in each other's cities, etc.

Is there a way for teams to be able to view the cities and borders for all the team members? We end up plotting strategies, only to realize that those cities belong to our own team members!

If you go into the trade-agreement screen, you can chose "Map Information", "Ongoing Map View". This will let you share maps with other players.

I should probably turn-on the map-sharing whenever someone forms a team, since there's really no reason a player wouldn't want to share their map with a teammate.

Also, I'd like it if team members could place units in each other's cities, etc.

I'll go and double-check this, but you should be able to place units in each other's cities. Although, I don't think that you can place units in each other's units (e.g. your infantry in a teammate's transport). This is something that should be changed on my end (it's not by design).

• 2 weeks later...

I see no options or menus named "Map Information" and "Ongoing Map View". Can you post screenshots of these menus? Do the options exist when the world is "known"? (despite teams not knowing each other's cities, borders, and sightings)