Hi guys,

I am really enjoying this game, I have purchased the prior games as well. The only thing I was questioning was a way to track what you have. Your command may have 3 armies - 2 corps - etc; To have a list available I believe would be good for keeping track of your command. I would like to hear your imput on this.

The game that I have "The operational art of war III" has an OOB and I find it helpful.

I know I can just write them down to keep track. How do you Gentlemen keep track or do you? Thanks,

You want to know how I as the high command organize my army groups and naval forces? Is that right? Depends on the situation and the side I play, Axis or Allies. I'm flexible!

What does "OOB" mean? :confused: I don't understand cause english isn't my mother tongue (native language).

Hi guys,

I am really enjoying this game, I have purchased the prior games as well. The only thing I was questioning was a way to track what you have. Your command may have 3 armies - 2 corps - etc; To have a list available I believe would be good for keeping track of your command. I would like to hear your imput on this.

The game that I have "The operational art of war III" has an OOB and I find it helpful.

I know I can just write them down to keep track. How do you Gentlemen keep track or do you? Thanks,

Took the words right out of my mouth if I had thought of it, that would be great an OOB so I could see at a glance what assests I have and what I might neeed down the road, good post.

Bo