Norway trade

How can the axis prevent allies from hitting the Ore from Norway to Germany? It's from a UK bomber. I didn't switch the route when asked when Norway became German minor. Maybe a mistake :( but I wasn't sure what it would change. Does anybody know about that event and what changes as far as the MMP Germany receives from Norway and Sweden? text mention 'losing control of Norwegian Ore' but something about Sweden will increase trade.

Will a fighter in Norway prevent it? Probably not worth it?

Also, I took the Vichy Fleet gold option and think it did tick of the USA, gained 400+ MMP, but maybe not worth it?

Thanks for any advice

Does anybody know about that event and what changes as far as the MMP Germany receives from Norway and Sweden? text mention 'losing control of Norwegian Ore' but something about Sweden will increase trade.

Will a fighter in Norway prevent it? Probably not worth it?

Also, I took the Vichy Fleet gold option and think it did tick of the USA, gained 400+ MMP, but maybe not worth it?

Thanks for any advice

Convoy Protection: Yes, you can Protect this line with Airfleet, stationned i.e in Bergen. it just needs to be in Range of the Bomber Range Convoy Map Positions.

The ore route shifting is explained in the Manual at the end on the list of Decision Events and Consequences. If shiftet, then Sweden "gets" the Mines, but sends more MPP.

For the gold this is a personal preferences decision. not everybody thinks it's worth the effort, but i like the Carrier Cruiser and 450MPP...even if against a Human it's difficult to let these ones arrive safely in Europe...:D

How are the "Bomber Range Convoy Map Positions" displayed on the map so that you know where to put put a plane group?

This is a little bit tricky. Normally A Bomber has a Range of 5 tiles around his position. if there is no Long Range Tech improvement ( you normally dont know how much Range your ennemy Bombers have ) you can expect the bomber under Fog Of War somewhere on the EastCoast of UK ( you normally dont even see him ). best is to imagine yourself beeing the ennemy: Ask yourself: where would i place my Bomber?

Then you go from there and count a quadratic 5 Tiles direction Norway. Normally this will cruize the Convoy line. So you need to place your Fighter where you expect the bomber to be and hope that they intercept. As the Convoy Line is nearer to your coast than to the British Coast. most probably you will cover this with your Fighter Range of 4.

Thank you. I keep getting messages that the route is covered by fighters, but the closest fighter I have is in the German sity south of Denmark(can't remember the name. But I also get conflicting messages that UK planes are interdicting the convoy line. SO that was just one more aspect of the damn supply game that I gave up on and ignored. I wish I knew how to write programs and I would make the best war game you ever saw. I sure as heck would make it a war game and not a supply game.

vonRocko--

You are right. But there is supply and then again there is supply. My point that i have made elsewhere is that supply is a little too sensive and perhaps could be toned down somewhat so it is not THE dominate factor in the game. Use a larger value for maximum supply and then you could still have distance affect the amount of supply you are recieving but not to such a drastic degree.