pre-order manual

Mine came in the mail this morning. Moon, you're probably right about Canada Customs causing the delay -- although they didn't charge us anything.

Just for the record, my old eyes CANNOT read the manual without the aid of a magnifier. From a marketing point of view, you probably would have been better off leaving it out altogether, as you suggest will probably be done in the future. The PDF version with the game is great.

Suggestion: Provide a 'What's New' section for veteran SC players so we can get straight to the new features/rules without wading through all the beginner/repetitive info.

Aside from that---love the game---great job! Already played a couple games up to mid-42, then I restart with new mod/advanced mod adjustments to (attempt to!) get the perfect balance between Axis human and Allied AI. I think what you did w/ China is very good---a difficult nut to crack!

Cheers...

Canada1

Also when do you think the game manuals will be coming in. PS i live in calgary

We have no outstanding orders pending, which means that everything was shipped over the course of the last days (pre-orders went out last week). So it's really up to the USPS and the Canadian Customs now.

BTW, it's not just the game manuals shipping, but the whole box with CD and manual.

Martin