Script Changes-By Editor or by Patch

Hubert,

This is mostly in regards to XW's issues, but to others as well, and quite frankly I'm not sure if this was addressed specifically in the posts (there are SO MANY of them to sift through!), so here's my question:

Many of the script issues look as though they can be checked OFF or ON in the Game Editor (or in ADVANCED in the game itself), but for the ones that are not, would it be possible to make the ones that are the most serious in contention and unable to be changed in the Editor, be changed in a coming patch to be switched ON or OFF in the Editor (or ADVANCED during the game)? This seems to me the best solution to many of these issues, IF it can be done.

If it can be added to a script that is not a problem at all, I just need to know what item it is because like you've mentioned the other thread is a bit difficult to sift through. If you've seen my last post there I'm asking for a list of items as that would enable everyone to get on the same page and make any potential changes that much easier to identify.

Yes Hubert, thanks, I did see your latest post on the other thread just after I started this one. I was thinking about creating a few new threads classifying some of these issues in each one, but I'm afraid I'm out of time for now. Hopefully someone else will pick up on this idea and will do it for me, since I'm sure another avalanche of posts are imminent today. ;)