Making a copy of the downloadable version

I'd like to get both the downloadable and hard copy version of SC GC, but when I saw the $10 shipping fee I hesitated. I am wondering if it is possible to make a disc copy of the downloable version, given the DRM that comes with it. It would save me 20 bucks and I can always print out the manual.

Thanks for the reply Hubert. Just as an aside.... I played the original SC way back when, but life took me away from it (marriage, kids, etc). I stumbled upon the demo of your latest version, and was blown away by it. It was so much fun and reminded me why I enjoyed the original so much. I'm very much looking forward to downloading this and want to thank you for the all the hard work you've put into it.

I am wondering if it is possible to make a disc copy of the downloable version, given the DRM that comes with it.

The term DRM is way too casually applied to completely different systems. Our "DRM" is not a copy protection by design. It's actually the whole point of it. You can copy as much as you like. It's the "activation" of the game itself which is protected. That's whay we in fact strongly recommend that you make a local copy (burn to disc, USB stick, external HD) after downloading the setup files, but your download period expires after 365 days or 10 downloads automatically.

Martin