PBEM Saving Assistance

Ok, I need some assistance with saving a pbem turn.

When I have the turn from my opponent I like to save the turn either into the download section of windows 7 or like it looks in this game I have to save it into the Global Conflict/Multiplayer/email folder. However, if I try the latter method it won't allow me to save the turn into that folder. A box comes up saying I don't have permission. It will just take too long to do the drop and drag thing to play email games. I am running Global Conflict as a Administrator. The only place Global looks for the file is in the email folder. Is there no way to allow you to look through the entire Windows structure? To me it doesn't seem like it

Could you provide me with an answer about the best method to save turns and place them in the correct folder? Thanks for your help

If you get the message that you do not have permission, the most likely you are not running the game with full admin rights. Make sure you right-click on the game exe, select Properties and check "Run as administrator".

A workaround is to install the game not in the default directory, but in a different folder, such as under My Documents or My Games.

You should probably refer to the Windows manual for User Access Control as well to understand what it does and, if you want, you can shut it off as well, of course.

hey guys, I had this problem once before and I remembered that I posted once before. I found the answer, I made sure my Thunderbird email program was being run as an administrator. However, does anyone have a better way for the saving of turns?