Multiplayer Thread - Opponent Finder

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll play either side and or both. I'm running v1.06 but v1.07 is okay. Let me know.

Hal

Is Anyone playing Global Conflict normal version anymore? I bought this game couple of months ago because my friend had the game and he wanted to play against me. Now it seems that he does not have time to play almost at all, so i want to try against somebody else.

I have played Scet 2 pretty much, unfortunately mostly against AI. So i do not have very much experience against humans, only couple of games against that same friend of mine.

I can't play very much 'cause i spent lot of time with my family. So e-mail is best for me, maybe round or 2 in a day. It is possible to play tcp/ip sometimes... Well we see...

Axis or ally? Both goes. I prefer to start from the beginning, but it's ok for me to play another scenarios.

Private mail if interested...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Let me know if you still are looking for an opponent. I could play probably one turn a day by PBEM.

Scott

I was reasonably experienced once at the Patton game. I am learning gold now. I figure a good way to learn fast is versus a human. I would prefer to play allies so I can learn better without quite so many mistakes. I could play a good European UK and USSR once upon a time but now am rusty.. do not know gold very well and of course am a noob at the pacific.

Having said that I learn fast and you can have fun trying out your strategies on a living breathing "dummy" :-)

Thanks,

Luke

p.s. just to be fair to you, I've never played a any of the globals before this.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I have just finished a poor performance in Gold tournament and would like to see if I could apply lessons learned. I would appreciate an experienced player for mirror Gold match. Please no top tier players! I was just walked all over and need time to rebuild ego:confused:.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...