A Special Heartfelt thanks to two people!

I have had the fortune to have been born at a unique time in history, where I saw the passsing of the two world wars from the safe distance as a historian, my real life in the Green Berets was in the entire Reagan era.

Playing War vs real war? Playing is much better even than a Banana war. Yet Hubert has fairly well mastered the art of full global warfare, not only militarily with all the major componets of said forces (Air , Land , Sea) but has incorperated economics, politics, and supply, expireance , and moral superbly!I am full blooded German. I give Hubert the proper salute!

Thank you Hubert my 4000+ library, would not get near the use with my friends , were it not for some of the many discussions we have while PBEMing our nightly turn of Nupremals Global war scenario!

Secondly Nupremal, The gods smiled on us when you produce these amazing and incredable scnarios that are true moster games that we thre play night after night doing one turn per night. The effort you put in these labors of love enrich our lives and my friends knowledge of history due to the inevitable debates.

If EVER you guys are in TEXAS and need a place to stay, my house is open to you and Steaks and Margaritas are on me!

Thank you both!!!