Patiently Waiting for CM:N Forum to open

In case any of you boneheads missed this post from Steve:

Guess what I was about to assemble when Mr. Dingleberry struck? Yup, a bone! I'm going to start on it tomorrow and will have it up for the weekend.

Steve

Is he for real this time? It's Saturday afternoon now so we shall soon find out. Site was down for maintenance earlier, but it's back up with still no update.

So where's all the refresh monkeys at? :P

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesh... I've not even started on the bone. (flips to another program, then back). OK, now I've started :D

I might still get something out today, but that depends on factors outside of my control. I'd bank more on tomorrow even if everything goes right today.

Steve

thanks steve, it will be nice to get a couple of bones or ever better a possible release date.

That's what you get for living on the East Coast: early to bed and early to rise. Up with the chickens and down with the pigs.

Michael

Your just jealous because you don't live in the same timezone as BF does. He who snoozes, loses. Early bird gets the worm.