Have we forgotten to release this??

I for one would love this game YESTERDAY, BUT I also want you to release a game with FEW BUGS!!! as polished as is reasoanble.. hoepfully we will see the game this week, the first week in March, but even if it is the last week of march, please do it right

I am with Freeeman, iron out the few bugs there are and then release it.

So far it is the best version of TOW I have ever played and I have played each of the battles in the demo about 10 times now, plus a few generated games.

Alan.

If I were a betting man I would think Tuesday will be the day of release.

For whatever reason most games seem to release on Tuesday.

Secondly that would fall a day earlier than the end of the 4 to 6 week pre-release cushion which Moon stated in another thread. I know Moon also stated that this game would release the 1st week of March but I wouldn't be surprised if there was a game zapping last minute bug that was discovered.

I'm anxious for the game to release, but as many people have stated; it is much more important that the game will be released with minimal bugs.

Hi guys,

sorry for the lack of updates. Our server has been subject to an increasing number of hacker attacks since the end of last month. This has pulled resources away from this release. We have managed to launch Global Conflict last week, and Kursk will be ready for release this week.