modding tools

ggm001

big fan of the game. however with the latest update i havent been able to upload my rule set. it uploads completely then says failed....

a couple of requests, would it be possible to make a movement type that has both land and water abilities for units such as helicopters and ground effect vehicles?

Also I wonder if you could add some graphics to your game such as the bradley apc, stryker apc, huey helicopter, transport helicopter, apache helicopter and f-16 strike fighter, C-130 transport, c-5 galaxy, c-130 gunship.

in my mod ive added a bunch of new units using the graphics available. mechanized infantry, aircraft gunships, aircraft transports, frieghters etc...Also new building such as hydro plants and assembly plants.

any feedback would be appreciated.

ggm

ps. more graphics would be good...

here is my mod if you could post it on the game site it would be much appreciated..

expanded 1900-2030.zip

big fan of the game. however with the latest update i havent been able to upload my rule set. it uploads completely then says failed....

Whoops. Server-side issue. It's fixed now.

a couple of requests, would it be possible to make a movement type that has both land and water abilities for units such as helicopters and ground effect vehicles?

Huh. I guess I didn't realize you can't setup the movement rates for all different terrains. The underlying system allows for amphibious vehicles, but I guess I'm not showing a user-interface that allows players to do that.

Also I wonder if you could add some graphics to your game such as the bradley apc, stryker apc, huey helicopter, transport helicopter, apache helicopter and f-16 strike fighter, C-130 transport, c-5 galaxy, c-130 gunship.

I really need to open-up the system to allow players to upload their own graphics. I could add some new graphics myself, but there are other things that are higher priority right now.

here is my mod if you could post it on the game site it would be much appreciated..

The upload system is working again, so you should have access to it.

very elegant game system. I dont know why it wasnt done sooner. It would be nice to have the graphics system opened up. shouldnt be to hard to photoshop new graphics.

looking forward to your next update.

I managed to upload my mod now, thanks.

ggm

ps while trying to mod amphibious vehicles I tried using the air tag with no landing allowed and a large radius but low movement. I was able to capture cities with the cities flag but not resources with the resource flag. just a fyi.

ps while trying to mod amphibious vehicles I tried using the air tag with no landing allowed and a large radius but low movement. I was able to capture cities with the cities flag but not resources with the resource flag. just a fyi.

Ah. Good to know.