Tournament

Scott_WAR

Is there any way we can get a list of who has been accepted into the EOS tournament?

I signed up, and dont recall getting a confirmation e-mail. Its possible I got it and forgot, or that I deleted it by accident,...etc. Either way a list of those accepted will help those that sign up to know for sure they have been accepted into the tourney.

Hi Scott, I did register without notice from EoS-team so far as well.

I've been playing a bit via internet against a pal in the last weeks. Unfortunately from approx. 10 matches started none could be played far enough to give a decision concerning the winner. All machtes crashed between turn 3 to 70.

Since the EoS Team is really working hard and publishing bug fixes frequently I hope the stability issue is fixed and the solution robust, prior to tournament kick off.

However, looking forward to challenge human opponents in this great game.

Anton

Is there any way we can get a list of who has been accepted into the EOS tournament?

I signed up, and dont recall getting a confirmation e-mail. Its possible I got it and forgot, or that I deleted it by accident,...etc. Either way a list of those accepted will help those that sign up to know for sure they have been accepted into the tourney.

Hi Scott. Just wanted to let you know that we aren't ignoring you. This is actually a question that Moon will have to answer. I expect that you'll have an answer within the next day or two.

Hi guys,

yes, there will be a notification via email for those that signed up as well as a public list posted on the EOS Tourney site. We're currently in the process of collecting registrations and will send out one batch of notifications. That's easier to handle :)

Martin