Jump to content

A newbie question on JSH mod

Recommended Posts

  • 3 months later...

Hi sneaksie

I want to change the Uniform skins[TGA] and Head[TGA] but cant find the

relevant folder to open in Root file.

What would it be called?

I want to do 101st Airborne so I would appreciate any help.

I have the Patched Kalypso version.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Create New...