2 Global Mods in design already

I know SC Global has gone gold and will be released soon but I wanted to let you all know there will be 2 other global mods for it coming out from players not in the package.

Nupremal is making a global mod 512x256 Not sure the scale probably 50m per hex Im guessing, no AI

I have completed my global mod 252x120 40m per hex Europe, 80m per hex Pacific, no AI

The game is a nice improvement from the others in the series and Battlefront has again put out a quality product. I give to 2 thumbs up.

I know SC Global has gone gold and will be released soon but I wanted to let you all know there will be 2 other global mods for it coming out from players not in the package.

Nupremal is making a global mod 512x256 Not sure the scale probably 50m per hex Im guessing, no AI

I have completed my global mod 252x120 40m per hex Europe, 80m per hex Pacific, no AI

The game is a nice improvement from the others in the series and Battlefront has again put out a quality product. I give to 2 thumbs up.

Hi Big AL why no AI? Cant you install Huberts AI threads into the game? Are there infringement rights that we dont know about? I like the idea of a large map but no AI takes a lot of the importance away of even thinking about playing it, how about going back to the drawing boards and put an AI please, if I cant find the right kind of players, time constraints, time zones etc and I have to rely on an AI then your efforts are a total waste at least to me. I am sure a lot of players will enjoy it and maybe I will too some day but not now.

Bo

I am trying to convert my AI from the PDE module to this one. Its a looooong process. I never got the one for PDE to work in the pacific for the USA correctly. But with the improvements to Amphib operations it will be easier.

Thank you good luck hope to see it soon.

Bo

and Big AL, there will also come following mod aditionally:

1) For the German speaking Community i'll have probably the Global Campaign translated 90% in German, ready as MOD simoultaneously.

2) comming soon: The World in Flames MOD, focalizing on Allied AI and Axis Human, with several controversial Decisions, slightly changed Map layout, titeling like: "Axis struggle to crush British Imperialism. Do they have a chance?" New Modded Units naturally: Heavy Cruiser, Auxiliary Cruiser, Kamikaze and Deception Unit, and a Single A-Bomb...

Ok folks I am working on the AI for my scenario. Im trying some new scripting to make the game play faster.

If I am successful the computer AI will have several strategies to throw at you just like a human player would, mostly the axis since they drive the game.

Oh yes I do. About 20 years ago I made my own space program in Pascal and wrote AI it was a bitch. Writing AI for SC2 is a bitch. My AI isnt even completed yet. Its dont from 39-45 but its not where I want it to be. Then I also want to add options for the the AI to have different strategies.

Its very hard. I am having to take some shortcuts to compensate.