Any plans for a price drop or repackaging on the other SC2 games with GC coming out?

We are considering a bundle at the moment, but nothing is set in stone yet. It's not even clear how much of a savings there would be, if any. The main reason for the bundle would be cleanup to be honest (right now the customers have to hunt down all three titles and only two of them are in a bundle), rather than a price drop. However, yes, if you want to get the whole shebang (SC2, WaW and PDE), you're probably better off waiting a few weeks. On the other hand, if you want individual games, you better hurry. I am not even sure if we're going to keep offering them as individual games once the bundle is there... But again, nothing is decided just yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Moon,

just in case you consider some kind of bundle for all SC2-Games, I need to admit that I`m strongly interested. I never played PDE coz it needs the english version which don`t own. I bought the download version of PT, but I bought a new computer and wasn`t able to transfer it to the new one, so it`s gone. For that reason: if you can offer all of these games including GC in a bundle, I would be a buyer.

Rgds

@ Hubert: thank you very much for your help, but it`s completely deleted.. I have no evidence at all that I bought it.. I`ll wait for the bundle, no matter at all. The next SC game I`ll play is GC anyway..

The nice thing with our system is that you do not need any evidence at all. All your info is saved in the customer account that has been created for you during your purchase. Go to www.battlefront.com/lostpw to retrieve a new random password and your username via email (the username is called "user account" in the email). Enter both exactly as shown in the email at www.battlefront.com/store. Then click on "My Account" from the top menu.

The only thing you need to remember is which email address you used for the purchase. Try a few if you don't remember exactly. If an email is not recognized, then you didn't use it :)

Martin

Martin, this is getting an endless story... sorry for stealing you precious time. I followed all of the steps you mentioned above, and it worked out (great system, indeed). There is just one small problem: I purchased the game on the 13th of Dec 2008... and the download expires after 365 days. So what am I gonna do now? Thx in advance.

Baron, the download period extension is not game specific if that's what you mean. It applies to all Battlefront games. It should be noted however that it's an EXCEPTION. Generally, we do not offer digital storage for the games we sell, so customers are responsible for their own backup copies (or of course they can order the download+mail delivery :)) But due to the amount of requests we have introduced this temporary solution.

Martin