save file for the game missions?

Magnum50

I've all but given up on this game. A potential for a great game IMO, but too hard and time consuming... so I was wondering if anyone had the save game file that unlocks all the missions, so I can just pick which ones I want to play or have time for.

Ya, I know it's a cheap way of playing... but like I said, I got tired of playing and failing the same few missions over and over... let me know. ;)

"I've all but given up on this game." Brother I am with you,

one of the most frustrating games to come along in quite awhile.

And by the looks of this forum I think a lot of people have already moved on and taken their losses.

• 1 month later...

Yes I would also like to see a way of unlocking the campaigns. I wanted to be able to sail the boats that drew me to the game in the first place. I 'm getting a little tired of workng through the small Vospers and S-boots in the first campaign. I'm incredulous that this game was released without having a single misson mode or a mission builder. As mbmt said has everyone walked away. who is still plugging away. Put in a MB and I'll come back on board. It has a lot to offer, but it's too frustrating the way it is.