enemy not appearing question

amingaz

hi,

i am now playing as the germans in battle 2 sbeitla in the campaign and while the allies fire i dont see them in the trenches and no guns in the gun emplacements but the occasional tank attacking or escaping,the airplanes appear.

I tried lowering my pc specs but still no show, any ideas please?

amingaz

Pentium 4 2.4 quad

3.5 RAMS

Nvidia 250 gts

lots of harddrive.

creative 2.1

Your screenshots are too small to understand what they show; nevermind, you don't see them basically because they are small people in cover (trenches, etc) and your big tanks are in the open. To see them you need to get closer. The normal course of action in such situation would be ordering your units with powerful HE rounds (tanks, Pz4 F1 are best for this in this scenario) to fire at the place from where the shots are coming from ('ground attack' order) to suppress or kill the defenders before or during advance of your other units.

hello

my pics are really too small but it says 19.6kb max!!what is the biggest size you have been able to display as bmp images? i will do more trials with irfan to see if i can slip in bigger ones.the soldiers in the trenches are simply not there and the artillery pops out and disappears again,the tanks appear when they come out in the open or else the villages look totally deserted which does'nt help when pin pointing my artillery.Aircraft appears.Your points are clear and i am playing with this in mind but i cant beat an invisible army at point blank range even if they are very noisy.

amingaz

attached are 2 jpeg 12.9 kb images.

post-27490-141867621478_thumb.jpg

post-27490-141867621479_thumb.jpg