Version 1.01.3737 Available

Brit

Another relatively small update because I'm still working on translation stuff.

Notable Fixes/Changes:

- Fixed a bug that caused turn-processing to run very slowly (in one case, the time dropped from 67 seconds to 2.7 seconds)

- Added additional information to the city-build window

- Added the Pangea map-type to the New Game window

- Fixed a display bug with radar lines

- Fixed a crash

- Fixed a bug with city-population growth

- Removed the city 'anchor' icon and replaced it with a blue number indicating the number of city improvements.

- Fixed a display bug with the technology tree

- Fixed an issue with aircraft combat

Great patch! The game runs much faster now! :)

- Removed the city 'anchor' icon and replaced it with a blue number indicating the number of city improvements.

Just one small thing; could you find it in yer heart (and code) to have some indication on the map that can tell us at a glance which city has a harbour? There are some cities in my current game which are close to the sea, but still doesn't have the option to produce ships. I miss the lill' anchor!

Just one small thing; could you find it in yer heart (and code) to have some indication on the map that can tell us at a glance which city has a harbour? There are some cities in my current game which are close to the sea, but still doesn't have the option to produce ships. I miss the lill' anchor!

Sure. I went ahead and added it back in. After the next update, it will show the anchor to the left of the building-count.

While you have your heart (and code) open, could you add some way we can tell (AI) enemies to leave our territory/inside borders? They like to just park a lot of ships in my areas, but get all snippy :D if I accidently even clip one of their borders. Just an idea. Thanks.

While you have your heart (and code) open, could you add some way we can tell (AI) enemies to leave our territory/inside borders? They like to just park a lot of ships in my areas, but get all snippy :D if I accidently even clip one of their borders. Just an idea. Thanks.

Okay, I made a change that will tend to keep AI players out of your territory if you aren't at war.

Thank you for making the change. Now that I think about it, the AI occasionally

crossing the border is really good for increasing the human's pucker factor. If we

are uncertain that the crossing isn't a prelude to invasion, we will probably try and

keep a naval reserve for just such contingencies. But implementing that would

probably take a lot of coding on your part, so the simpler solution of always honoring

the human's border as inviolate is best. This is a good game, I am looking forward to

my tax refund to buy a copy. :-)

Hmm...so noone else is getting a :-

Error Downloading Data/GameManual/RulesetSummary.ht~(presumably)~ml

When trying to get this version...peculiar

I'm currently on 3118 and it doesn't love me enough to give me the new version :(

~Edit~

I tried running both updater4.exe and updater6.exe which I found in the game directory and was posted as a potential solution to a different download problem but same result

Sometimes...you work too hard...

Actually you do work too hard :)

Thanks.

Heh. Thanks. I was hoping to take it easy yesterday, but stuff came up and I ended up working all day. Speaking of which, a new version is available.