Who Has Pre-Ordered SC Global?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new attitude me just orderded Global from this wonderful and great company:rolleyes:with all its wonderful posters and friendly replies from this loving and caring community and hopefully SeaMonkey will help me set up with PBEM :confused:and play a game with me now and then, and if he does I will be so honored because of his caring and compassion for some one way below his class;) come on now this is better than the other Bo:D

Bo

Will there be a download only pre-order? I'm old fashioned and like a manual plus CD but delivery to Europe adds quite a bit and I'm pretty familiar with the game so this time will just go the E-commerce route.

Like the rest look forwards to this - the simplifications and user-friendly features (less unit variety, keys to predict supply, partisans) combines with strategic scope and belligerence idea looks a good combination. Also, finally, direct amphibious assault on enemy beaches.

Even with the additional $10 in S&H (it's $10 for the US, $12-$16 for various other regions, and $20 to Europe), if you convert this to the Euro you will find that the game is costing less or at least not much more than your average retail release.

Martin

PS. I'd like to add that, incidentally, the USD->EUR conversion rate is the main reason why we have to charge a higher S&H in the first place. Our warehouse in Germany that is servicing our european customers is operating in Euros. Salaries, shipping, packaging etc. are paid in Euros, and therefore the cost (in US$) has increased over the past years, as the Euro has gained on the USD. The net result to the customer in Euros in terms of S&H has NOT changed since Battlefront has been launched 10 years ago!

Me, too. You also have to pay customs duties when shipping the item to Europe. Unfortunately, there's no "download only" pre-order.

No, you do not have to pay customs duties because we ship games to European customers out of our second warehouse in Germany (the main one is in the US of course). Since this is an inter-european shipment there are no duties nor even VAT added.