2 little things

First i would like to point at the headline of this Forum, which somehow neglects the 2nd expansion, PATTON DRIVES EAST:

"Strategic Command 2 Blitzkrieg and Weapons and Warfare

Discussion Forum for this award winning grand strategy game and the 1st expansion, Weapons and Warfare."

The other thing is a map-bug right below stockholm,

maps.jpg

which i saw while playing different Patton drives east scenarios.

Well, nothing big else to report.

Over & out.

Another oddity:

dd.jpg

If you place in Saudia Arabia a HQ at this spot, than this HQ won't ever be able to move away from there. At least not on its own.

Supply level 5, but no movement possible.

I think that should be better checked by the map designer.

:)

Oh, yes, same campaign (shattered alliance).

I think I understand now, you meant that during the game play if an HQ moves to this spot it then becomes stuck, correct? I was looking for it in the initial setup of the campaign.

I think this is going to be a problem due to the movement rules unless I eliminate the desert or add more roads which I think is not desirable either way. I believe in the Pacific release, and now for Global Conflict that this is no longer an issue as we introduced the new minimum movement rule of at least 1 AP if a unit gets stuck.