Japans priorities

Ok generals and admirals could use some advise,:confused: Germany is no problem for me when doing research but Japan is another matter, what would be the order of importance in the research field? First three or four, eg Naval, weapons for infantry, amphibius transport, infrastructure? etc. Any help here or preferences.

Bo

One thing IMO found is that Japan can live quite good without focalizing on Tank Tech. Like Historically this is probably not a priority for JAP, as also the terrain in Asia is different from the Wide plains in Russia.

But this is one point of view, maybe somebody get better results with Focus on JAP Tank tech... You will have plenty of possibilities trying this out after release :D

One thing IMO found is that Japan can live quite good without focalizing on Tank Tech. Like Historically this is probably not a priority for JAP, as also the terrain in Asia is different from the Wide plains in Russia.

But this is one point of view, maybe somebody get better results with Focus on JAP Tank tech... You will have plenty of possibilities trying this out after release :D

PowerGmbH you are absolutley correct in that assement, to me Japanese tanks are usless in this game, would not waste one yen on them, good assessment, give me so more please.

Bo

PowerGmbH you are absolutley correct in that assement, to me Japanese tanks are usless in this game, would not waste one yen on them, good assessment, give me so more please.

Bo

Well given the Terrain and supply situation, IMHO Japan needs more HQ than Germany. I think Germany is ok with 3 HQ in Russia 1 in Africa, and some Minors in France, while Japan maybee needs possibly more of them. I think i had one time 3 in China, 1 in Burma, 1 in DEI, 1 in Singpore and felt that i still lack of "more" :rolleyes:...

It's quite simple: Japan probably has simulteanous presence in various Islands and Sites, mostly with quite ugly Supply, so if you want as Axis player some "results", i would rather opt for a HQ more than less instead of another Expensive Unit.

But i will let you better find out by testing yourself soon. i'm not a good player..:D

Yepper, HQs are definitely "where its at". Get a couple extra and identify your choke points, ie strategic locations and deploy them there. Now you have an ever ready base of operations to snuff out enemy incursions.

Helps to develop your infrastructure a level or two so that those op moves into those zones don't cost too much as it usually is the aircraft units you want in there first. After the threat has been disposed of, you'll get the same savings when moving them back to your continuing planned operations.

Yepper, HQs are definitely "where its at". Get a couple extra and identify your choke points, ie strategic locations and deploy them there. Now you have an ever ready base of operations to snuff out enemy incursions.

Helps to develop your infrastructure a level or two so that those op moves into those zones don't cost too much as it usually is the aircraft units you want in there first. After the threat has been disposed of, you'll get the same savings when moving them back to your continuing planned operations.

SNUFF, you stole my word SeaMonkey, you did not know what it meant until I used it yesterday:confused:, get your own word will you, now everyone here will think your in your sixty's:rolleyes:. I never use enough HQ's in my SC games, I will try them and see if I can do better as you say at clogged points, good idea for a change.:D

Bo