A feature request and some questions

Feature request While current research system should be the default one it would be great to have an optional non-random research, where each chit bought brings you towards achieving a tech by e.g. 5% per turn until you reach 100. For some players the randomness of the current system undermines strategy (i.e. planning). This feature has been requested a few time since Blitzkrieg came out and since this may be the last version of the game it would be great to have it as an option.

I also have some questions:

1. How many players will be able to play in MP?

2. Will there be a 1936 campaign? After all war in the east did not start in 1939.

Hi Borsook,

Unfortunately we never got around to making any changes to the research system, something I am still considering though when the timing is better, but to answer your other questions it is still an Axis vs Allied game so only 2 for multiplayer and no official 1936 campaign for the initial release.

Hubert

Hi Borsook,

Unfortunately we never got around to making any changes to the research system, something I am still considering though when the timing is better, but to answer your other questions it is still an Axis vs Allied game so only 2 for multiplayer and no official 1936 campaign for the initial release.

Hubert

Thanks for your answer, I am glad to hear you may take it into consideration and do something about the research later one...

As for the number of players - will we be able at least to delegate running a given country to the AI? that would be a great feature, making the games take up less time.

• 5 weeks later...