nHancer

Hey guys this is a bit of a niche question I guess but here goes:

Does anyone have an nHancer profile for nvidia cards for this game?

Its just my card, oddly enough (its a GTX 295) doesnt quite hammer through the graphics as well as it should. In fact when I got my PC it had some inbuilt ATI card on the motherboard that couldnt run age of mythology without a bit of slowdown but still ran CM faster than my current rig.

Ive made do with the loss of fog graphics with my card but the framerate while I zip through the battlefields is not what it should be. Maps with large built up areas are nearly unplayable!

Ive used nhancer to tweak the graphics settings around somewhat and have got a nice boost in performance by turning off alot of the ribbons and bows in the options it gives you but im sure thre is some secret setting im missing that can sort it out.

Ive gone from Vista basic 32 bit to Vista ultimate 64 bit to Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit since Ive had me card and there hasnt been any improvement - untill I stated using nHancer to tweak my cards settings. Its still like trudging through mud though so *any* suggestions from fellow nhancer or GTX users would be great.

If it can run Arma 2 on high settings without graphical slowdown (ignoring the other bugs, but ill not start on that ;) ) then it should eat CM alive.

Thanx in advance

I did and yes it seemed to give it a little boost. In nHancer there are all manner of options to get lost in, most of which Im not entirely sure exactly what difference they make. I tried putting it in the most basic mode (everything turned off and single cpu core with single gpu) which seems to give it the best performance. Its still pretty rough though.

I guess im stuck with it :rolleyes::cool:

Thanks anyway!

Will