Looking for Morsels (cuz I'm hungry!)

I've read as much of what I can relative to what's coming with this new release, but just for followup, and clarification, and information, and morsels...

So, in the European theatre, will the Aircraft carriers will have the Pacific Strike air capacities?

Can Germany build an aircraft carrier?

Italy (even)?

Will there will be light cruiser classification?

Light Carriers?

Is Brazil going to be a neutral minor that can be influenced?

Mexico?

Curious, I am. Available to read, perhaps this has been. But if so, missed it, I did.

I've read as much of what I can relative to what's coming with this new release, but just for followup, and clarification, and information, and morsels...

So, in the European theatre, will the Aircraft carriers will have the Pacific Strike air capacities?

Yes, this has already been announced.

Can Germany build an aircraft carrier?

Italy (even)?

This was always possible, why do you think that i would be missing in the latest release?

The better question is what Germany or Italy should DO with such a waste of money, as they need every buck for airforce, armies and maybe subs

Will there will be light cruiser classification?

Light Carriers?

Light cruisers? What for?

But the political correct answer would be probably: use the upcoming editor. ;)

Is Brazil going to be a neutral minor that can be influenced?

Mexico?

Curious, I am. Available to read, perhaps this has been. But if so, missed it, I did.

Probably both neutrals, but this question should be better answered by a playtester. :)

One thing about those CVs, I've found those double strikes do way too much damage against land units. I'm OK with the other CTVs, but with experienced aircraft(which is hard to get, but not for the AI on +2) the CVs can do 2 strength damage per strike to ground units.

What that means is there is the potential for a 4 strength loss per CV and if you're playing against the Allied AI and they have like 11 CVs working an area, then the upper end of the loss spectrum for ground units can approach 44.:eek:

Makes it very difficult to hold any invasion site unless you have all your fighters in the vicinity and they have advanced air levels. IMO an intolerable situation and quite unrealistic, but the good news is its easily fixed.