i need help please

ownedXD

first sorry for my bad english i'm french ;)

i just buy tow2 and when i try to launch the game nothing happens when i try with options it says "error run times canno't load dll rts.dll" somehing like this...

someone can help me? i download my game from battlefront site

my config:

core i7 920

6 gb ddr 3

gtx 8800 nvidia

vista 64 os

thanks

I suggest right-clicking on the shortcut/executable for TOW2 and selecting "Run as administrator". The first time that TOW is run it should actually come up with a license dialog box. If you do not license it the first time, it will continue to come up with every attempt to run the game until you license it. The game cannot run otherwise.

You may want to make the game and some of the other executables associated with it "Run as administrator" with every launch since you may run into other issues of saving campaign games, etc. The following files will probably need to have this procedure done to them (one at a time):

'\Program Files\Battlefront\Theater of War 2\ToW2.exe'

'\Program Files\Battlefront\Theater of War 2\options.exe'

'\Program Files\Battlefront\Theater of War 2\MissionEditor\Editor.exe'

'\Program Files\Battlefront\Theater of War 2\MissionEditor\MissionGen.exe'

Right-click on the shortcut (these will be in the Start Menu) or the executable file (the actual files listed above) and select 'Properties' from the popup menu. In here go to the 'Compatibility' tab and go to the bottom section labeled 'Privilege Level'. Check mark the box next to the text that says "Run this program as an administrator" and click the OK button. You will probably want to do this for each of the programs listed above or to the shortcuts in the Start Menu.

There is no need to re-download. The program is fine, but your PC is blocking the execution. Setting it to execute as "Run as administrator" usually does the trick. The error you mentioned initially is a strong indicator that this is what is failing. Unfortunately the reporting by User Access Control is lacking.

Please check in your C:\Windows folder? Do you see a file called runservice.exe there? If not, then please submit a ticket at www.battlefront.com/helpdesk, if you haven't done so already. We can send you the file and you can try manually copying it into your Windows folder.

No need to reinstall anything. Reinstalling should always be your last option. Options are available from within the game and from what I recall what you get in the game's Options screen is exactly the same thing that you get when you run options.exe (I may be wrong though).

Again, the main way to get help is via the www.battlefront.com/helpdesk. If you've already posted a ticket there, then you're in good (Ian's) hands.