Christmas riot revenge game

Kuniworth I have no idea what you are refering to but I sure want to see it happen

There was this big SC game once, a long-long time ago in a galaxy far-far away, where one young SC fellow humiliated another young SC fellow and began quoting scripture and praising the legend (himself) and the vanquished adversary had some sort of breakdown, began talking about suicide -- I wonder if that could be it? :rolleyes::D

There was this big SC game once, a long-long time ago in a galaxy far-far away, where one young SC fellow humiliated another young SC fellow and began quoting scripture and praising the legend (himself) and the vanquished adversary had some sort of breakdown, began talking about suicide -- I wonder if that could be it? :rolleyes::D

Ahhh, the Force is strong in this Jersey!

Great fun to read, Maestro!

Major Kuniworth,

It's an intriguing idea, although I'm not sure why I can't call him Mr. Devil, if I do it respectfully, while fending off his fiendish (fiendish! I tell you) invasion efforts.

Kind of like: Mr. Devil, could you not invade Denmark, since we know you don't like pickled herring anyway, and that's all we got here in the cupboard. We're fresh out of MMPs. Perhaps you could check back in '42? I think we'll have some fresh MMP's then.

Anyways, I look forward to getting demolished on a levil (not a typo, it just rhymes better) playing field with the release of Global. I will enjoy employing the unorthodox (I'd um consider buying a couple of Russian Armor units on Ebay...). I'll be happy to share polite! AAR's of my destruction (but painted so vividly and biased that you will all be rooting for me). smile.

Me and the penguins don't want to get off topic, so, gotta go. Take care. Counting the days for the release...

Yes, I remember playing Brian the Wise in a the first ever SC-1 tournament. He tried to dodge me. He tried to connect to somebody elses I.P. to avoid me......but then he put in my I.P.

I remember the game like it was yesterday. I got off to a very slow start in France. Brian went all out in France with the British. Problem is, he didn't cover an English port....Buntas said forget France, lets take England! I grab a port, moved in 3-strong pieces with a HQ......England toast....France toast.....Allies toast......Brians toast.....Legend had a toast.

Brian the Wise went into shock over the game. Why? He had it won! How's that for a 'What If' scenario? If the Allies would have just covered one lousy port, I would not have began my walk of fame.

That's what Legend's are made of,

-Legend

*** Crazy, been 7-years? When is somebody going to write my biography? ***

Thank you, BrotherX, Appreciated and glad you enjoyed it.

-- The force has been strong in this thread and I got carried along with with it. Got it out of my system, feeling much better now. :D

...He had it won! How's that for a 'What If' scenario? If the Allies would have just covered one lousy port, I would not have began my walk of fame. ...

*** Crazy, been 7-years? When is somebody going to write my biography? ***

I started researching it, BrotherRambo, but there's just so much material to cover! :rolleyes::D:cool:

As for snatching victory from certain defeat -- reminds me of a very old poem, don't remember the author or title, but it went something like this:

For want of a nail a shoe was lost,

For want of a shoe a horse was lost,

For want of a horse a rider was lost,

For want of a rider a message was lost,

For want of a message a battle was lost,

For want of a battle a war was lost,

For want of a war a nation was lost,

All lost, for want of a nail.