Freeplay

mbmt

You know sometimes you just want to sit down load up the game and just take it easy. You know like freeplay , just go out and blow stuff up with out all the pain of following a script. Would be nice because I feel people are going to loose interest real quick if they got to sit down and strain your brain on everything you do in this game

most people want more to do not less... the problem with most games is that they are too simple

but i think i know what you mean... would be nice just to go out on patrols. In real life though PT boats rarely went out unless they knew pretty well where the enemy was. In other words unlike subs they are short range and usually use short stabbing attacks from their home base once enemy are spotted by recon.

In the pacific it may have been different... but in the channel at least the E-boats went out to mine, attack sighted merchants, deliver commandos etc

I agree. More than anything I want to be able to choose which boat I sail and not have to wait to work my way through a campaign to maybe get to it. I bought this game in part to sail a Dog boat, the D-class Fairmile,and to have a go at the Soviet stuff, which I know nothing about. Free/Quick play and a mission editor please, campaign's can become a grind when you don't have any other option.

To do so, it is simple create an MP session but with you as only player. Make it a team vs IA. You can select wich boats your team would have and wich type of boat the enemy would have.

The only think to take into account is that while in MP, your AI gunners do not fire so you have to manually man your guns. Of course this converts your mighty Dog boat into a single gun boat :) but still dangerous.

I tested all boats of the game using this method.