Happy Holidays

As I will probably be offline for most of the next week I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :)

I see that a few familiar faces have dropped by in the last few weeks and it is nice to see everyone back and posting and fingers crossed that the reunion can remain civil and we don't have another Christmas riot on our hands ;)

Also, a quick update on the game that it is progressing very nicely and we are definitely very close despite missing the Christmas holidays.

For a little bone to throw out, we've just added a nice "what if" world campaign with an unusual set of alliances that has been getting fantastic feedback from our playtesters in terms of original strategic game play.

There have also been many questions posted lately that I apologize for not having the time to answer directly as we've been working double time to get the game done as soon as possible but I suspect the New Year will give me a bit more time to discuss the various topics but to also provide more insight into what to expect with the upcoming Strategic Command WWII Global Conflict release.

Hope you all have a good one!

Hubert

Don't worry Hubert, Kuni's got things under control, you enjoy your holidays and we'll be chomping at the bit for that Global release.;)

Told you that "what if" global would be the thing, I suspect it'll be the new mano vs mano watermark.:cool:

Thanks for all the SC fun and enjoy your time off, Merry Christmas to all and to all a happy new year!:)

But SeaMonkey, didn't Kuni have everything under control when the --? Uh, okay, yeah, sure, we got Kapitain Kuni watching things, what could possible run amok? :rolleyes: :eek: :D

Thank you, Hubert, and best wishes to you as well. Also, about that bone you threw, very glad to see you're finally doing the Japan Incites Aleuet Rebellion in Alaska option. ;)

And likewise Snowstorm. :)

Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

And how did they know where this would happen?

But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.

Merry Christmas (and Happy Holidays) (and Happy 'Nothing' for the others),

-Camp Rambo

Hubert; this is a forum about sc not christmas, consider this your final warning.

I also want to wish you all a merry christmas and a happy new year!

Regretfully the most decorated soldier of Finland died on december 21. Harry Järv was a legendary soldier, born in 1921 and responsible for hundreds of mission behind enemy lines. I had the oppurtunity to shake his hand once, he traveled all around and told the story of the finnish soldiers from the region Österbotten.

One of the great soldiers of ww2 is no longer with us. Rest in peace Harry.

From me and the penguins,

Happy Holidays back to you, Hubert and all the rest of you here. Even, and especially, Captain Kuniworth (he really should be promoted to Major)

Actually, that would be a double demotion (lt. commander and commander) as Kuniworth is senior naval Kapitain of the Grand Duchy of Kuniland. If the Duke ever buys a second ship Kuni will be promoted to Komodore. :)

Cantona66 Excellent! Two new ones to discuss in the Bookshelf thread as you finish reading them. :cool: