Just a Test Please Ignore

Blackcat

I used photobucket to post screen shots,then I copy and paste the IMG code into the forum.

You can also change the size of the picture, but i haven't figured out all the details yet.

On another note putting up a Please ignore sign just brings in more attention.It's like the saying don't think of a pink elephant.... but you did didn't you.LOL

Sorry, I was just trying to be helpful so that you chaps didn't waste your time.

My thanks to Clavicula and Elmar, I'll give photobucket a try - though I confess I had been hoping for a simpler solution.

Anyway, you can forget the pink elephant and please don't imagine a photograph of a Kangaroo. Especially not one of a kangaroo on a tropical beach wearing a blue waistcoat with white buttons. Instead you might want to think about waves.

Dude, just use the "Preview Post" button when testing. It shows you exactly what your post will look like. You never actually have to make a post to test stuff out.

So now I will accuse of padding your post count, haha nice try, your busted! :D

MeatEtr,

"So now I will accuse of padding your post count"

Be fair, I have posted less than 120 times since 2001 (granted most of them have been in the past couple of months). Please keep in mind too that some of us are richer in years and are sometimes technologically challenged.

That said I shall take your "Preview Post" advice to heart, if I can find the right button.

MeatEtr,

"So now I will accuse of padding your post count"

Be fair, I have posted less than 120 times since 2001 (granted most of them have been in the past couple of months). Please keep in mind too that some of us are richer in years and are sometimes technologically challenged.

That said I shall take your "Preview Post" advice to heart, if I can find the right button.

Oh I know Blackcat, was just goofying around with you. The preview post button is right next to the submit reply button. Unless your doing the quick reply option in which case you have the "Go Advance" button next to it.

Also, in case you haven't change it, go to your options in the UserCP and at the bottom change it to "Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing". I also prefer the forum skin Classic UBB style, it's more military-like. ;)