Screen Shots Using Vista

It is a interaction between video cards and Vista. Shock Force is not the only game affected. A lot of my stuff can't do a print screen.

Vista comes with a snipping tool (it should be in your Accessories) that does work (at least for me) and is better than print screen because you can select the area you want to capture. Alternatively, you can use the free version of FRAPs to due screenshots.

It is a interaction between video cards and Vista. Shock Force is not the only game affected. A lot of my stuff can't do a print screen.

Vista comes with a snipping tool (it should be in your Accessories) that does work (at least for me) and is better than print screen because you can select the area you want to capture. Alternatively, you can use the free version of FRAPs to due screenshots.

The snipping tool works great on the desktop, but can't get it to capture CMSF in-game. :confused: