Multiplayer Mode etc.

Jeff Duquette

Sorry -- I did a quick search and nothing jumped out immediately. So if you all have answered this already -- sorry for asking...

I used to play TOW-1 and I used to post regularly to the ToW-1 forum -- many many moons ago. As I recall I drifted from the game cause' of the multiplayer issues.

Has the multiplayer stuff been resolved in ToW-2?

Are there dedicated servers where ToW-2 players gather to blow each other up?

I always thought ToW-1 had such amazing potential. Like Atomics old Close COmbat on steroids. But the problems with multiplayer mode and the lack of any dedicated servers made me drift onto other things. I lost interest in blowing up and being blown up by the AI. Duking it out with Human controled opposition is I think the key to these sorts of games.

• 4 weeks later...

I am wondering the same thing. If I could be assured that MP works well enough to enjoy a few games from time to time, I would buy this. But I remember with the demo the MP functionality was down as much as it was up and I never saw anyone in the MP rooms. Is it better now? The single player stuff would just be training for me for the real meat of the game (or any game for that matter), multiplayer.

Thanks for any information!