TacBombers running out of fuel

Makris1821

I've sent some tac bombers on mission that are well within their radius but they are reported to be running out of fuel. This is happening when more than one unit is sent on a mission. In the most recent mission two returned, one was shot down and one ran out of fuel, and they were all in the same group and attacked the same target.

Heck, I'm still seeing planes which I am attempting to land on a carrier run out of fuel. Just ended a session in resigned annoyance when the little bugger still crashed even when I kept the CV stationary for the whole turn-how do you run out of fuel right on top of the CV? I also had one ditch 5 miles (1/8th of its out and back range) from its home city-why wouldn't you fly back to base once you couldn't find the carrier you were ordered to land on? I'm sorry Bret, I know you're trying your best, but this should have been (thought it had been) squashed several patches ago.

Heck, I'm still seeing planes which I am attempting to land on a carrier run out of fuel. Just ended a session in resigned annoyance when the little bugger still crashed even when I kept the CV stationary for the whole turn-how do you run out of fuel right on top of the CV? I also had one ditch 5 miles (1/8th of its out and back range) from its home city-why wouldn't you fly back to base once you couldn't find the carrier you were ordered to land on? I'm sorry Bret, I know you're trying your best, but this should have been (thought it had been) squashed several patches ago.

Wow. Had no idea anything was still wrong with that.

And one more apology: turns out class 1 CVs only can carry 2 planes, not the 4 I assumed they did. Upgraded them ASAP, everything seems to be fine.

Hm. I should probably handle this better - to prevent this from happening to other people. (I consider unintuitive things to be bugs that need to be fixed on my end.)