unit combat history

Jonah

A nice feature would be the ability to view a unit's combat history. For example, I have a submarine, U-157, that I'm almost certain has sunk three enemy transports and one battleship. It would be great to be able to click on a unit to get some detailed stats like when and where constructed, units destroyed, number of combat actions etc.. As you can see from my example, I've found a simple way to include turn number constructed in in the unit name for my submarine force....thought this isn't as elegant for other units. I'm assuming that if the game keeps a record of all actions for the game playback, it may not be too difficult to create this feature??

A nice feature would be the ability to view a unit's combat history. For example, I have a submarine, U-157, that I'm almost certain has sunk three enemy transports and one battleship. It would be great to be able to click on a unit to get some detailed stats like when and where constructed, units destroyed, number of combat actions etc.. As you can see from my example, I've found a simple way to include turn number constructed in in the unit name for my submarine force....thought this isn't as elegant for other units. I'm assuming that if the game keeps a record of all actions for the game playback, it may not be too difficult to create this feature??

That could produce some interesting information. For example, at the end of the game, listing which units did the most damage in the game, which units did the most damage (in terms of production cost) per cost of the unit (how much production did it cost to build the unit), etc.