Game Released - wow that was unexpected

Kelly's Heros

I was expecting it in early December. Looking forward to hearing from folks who are the early adopters. I will have to put this on my Christmas list as I'm looking forward to the full game.

I'm envious of those of you who have the game. Chime in and let us know how it's playing :-)

Congrat's Brit and good luck with the release.

I just got it and can tell you a few things. First the game seems more solid. Second the time from giving orders to units moving is longer. Third other than advertised features that would come with the release it seems the same as the demo. Fourth Brit seems like a fellow who will keep improving it so I'm not worried that stuff I requested didn't make it in. Time was limited after all. It's very good now but by New Years it'll be great.

I was expecting it in early December. Looking forward to hearing from folks who are the early adopters. I will have to put this on my Christmas list as I'm looking forward to the full game.

I'm envious of those of you who have the game. Chime in and let us know how it's playing :-)

Congrat's Brit and good luck with the release.

Yeah same here. I thought it was not going to be released until the beginning of December. I found out today when I went to look for info on Armada 2526 at wargamer.com and came across news which said Empires of Steel is released! So I think I will buy EoS first and then get Armada 2526 since I have many space strategy games already and nothing like EoS has been out since the Empire days.