Cant launch CM because of f-secure.

What is f-secure? I assume a firewall or anti-virus package? Or is it built into W7 (I haven't had time to install it yet).

Anyway, you could try first excluding the game exe itself. Or maybe you can exclude the entire folder? Normally, that should do it. I have to do it in AVG sometimes as well. What also helps is turning off "heuristic" virus definitions. Those sometimes get triggered by the eLicense encryption of the executable.

Is there no reporting tool to show you what is being blocked? Only other things I can think of is to exclude licen40.dll from within the game folder, as well as runservice.exe in the C;\Windows folder.

Another think you may want to do is contact f-secure support and tell them that they have a "false positive". eLicense is not malware, and it should be easy for them to scan it and remove it from their definitions. AVG does that all the time :)