New file at the Repository: 1938 Calm before the storm (2009-11-13)

Hello, i have just uploaded my latest MOD into the repository, calm before the storm.It contains no media files since it was too big, media files is in separate file, DL it called media and put it into the media catalogue This MOD originally started out as Honch first PDE mod, then i added more parts of africa and India, then i decided to adjust the starting date to 1938 and compress some german land gains 1935-1939 into 1938 august to 1939, so the game starts august 1938 with a small and almost unarmed Germany following the Versailles peace treaty. I increased the map both x and y to get europe a bit bigger and to get Germany into more correct shape.I also moved Moscow a little bit eastwards and added more of eastern USSR.I have tried to come up with as many decision events as possible (+70 right now), most of them are german since i usually play as german against allied AI, i also think it´s easier to come up decision events with axis AI, since it is the axis that historically was the aggressive in the start.I have also tried to add as many pictures as possible to get more "life" into the game.There are also many new pop up events, strength, supply and more, surface raiders, foreign volunteers for germany, partisans, free allied troops and so on.Enjoy and please give comments on what to improve.

More...