This just happened twice

rich12545

Started a new game. Sent the plane exploring each turn. Sent the infantry down the road looking. Sent the transport out looking for stuff. The transport hit an island and stuck. I could not move it. There was a circle with a slash everywhere. So I got out and started over. Same thing happened on a different island with a different start island.

Started a new game. Sent the plane exploring each turn. Sent the infantry down the road looking. Sent the transport out looking for stuff. The transport hit an island and stuck. I could not move it. There was a circle with a slash everywhere. So I got out and started over. Same thing happened on a different island with a different start island.

Ah, the beached-ship problem again. Seems like I've gotten quite a few reports about it lately, so it must still be a problem. I'll see if I can reproduce it.

I just had the same thing happen. I haven't upgraded to the most recent version of the demo yet. Sent the sub off into the darkness and it stopped responding. Managed an aircraft overflight later in the game and determined that the sub hit an island. Retired it as 'MIA'.......which actually would add some 'fog of war' to the game. New tech learning curve....Thresher, Kursk et al.