Need Help With Patch Please!

Panzerwu

Please help!

I bought the game a few months back, and have being the version of 1.6.0.59 all this time.

But now I would want to play te Uber Version!

I downloaded the Uber Patch, and I installed it, but strange enough, the patch has no whatsoever change to the version! I would really want to play the Uber Patch.

I have downloaded the Uber patch, but everytime I install it, it doesn't work, and I end up playing the older version which has many bugs.

I am also wondering if it is the location of where I install it.

My Theatre of war game is installed in C:\Program Files\1C Company

While all of my Patches are installed in C:\Program Files\Battlefront

Does this affect the whole thing?

Most IMPORTANT of all, HOW DO YOU INSTALL IT!!!!!

If so, could anyone tell me? PLEASE!

Yes, installing the patch into a different folder than where your game is installed affects the whole thing :) During the installation of the patch, you are being asked where you want to install the patch. The default location often points to the correct installation directory, but not always. You can change it manually to point to the right path, and the right path would be where the game is installed.

However, looking at the path of your installed game, I suspect that the Über patch you downloaded from us won't work. You seem to have the Russian version of the game, not our Battlefront version (if you had the latter, the /Battlefront path would be correct). The Über patch that we host is valid for the Battlefront version only and you will need to find the correct patch for the version you own and install that. Of course you can try ours but chances are that it will corrupt your game installation. You will know if it does if you launch the game and it asks you for a license key you don't have....

AHHHH!!!!

That explains my current problem!

I've looked for ages!

Hmm.. Russkies version... Guess I have to search for their version...sigh*

I thought the license was the one written at the back of the box...

Now I know why it never worked = =