cANT LAUNCH GAME IN VISTA

NJSC00

hi guys i need help.I bought the game on line on this file and get from donwload and i all ready get this one 3 diferentes times because i think that the donwload will be corruet because i intall the game and all but when i click on the icon to star nothing hapends not heaven a error message nothing.

The download is not corrupt. You need to lauch the game for the first time with full administrator rights ("Run as administrator" from the Right click->Properties menu), or you need to shut off User Access Control (UAC). Please refer to your Windows Vista manual for UAC.

Yes, NJSC00, the problems you are encountering all still have to do with your Windows security settings. All that I said above applies, as you are still trying to run the game without proper Administrator rights. Please check out your Windows Vista manual for how to shut off User Access Control. That will get rid of all the issues you're encountering and may be easier for you to do than setting them inidividually for the game. It may also resolve issues with other software you may be encountering not even knowing it. And as I suggested, please contact www.battlefront.com/helpdesk if you need more detailed assistance.