G4 Mac Problem.

I am hoping to grab your attention to a problem I have with my Mac G4 400Mhz.

The soldiers names and unit Names info wont appear in the boxes on my Mac G4 whereas they do on my Mac 7300/200 ?? I am baffled as to this and wonder does any other G4 Mac user have the same problem and how can it be fixed ??

Should I ponder this to the makers of the game instead ?/

Please Please Help as this game is the 3D CloseCombat Series but without names of soldiers showing the game aint the same. It blws CC away.. But, If they only got tergether and got ot something even more awesome..

Cheers

Sean Von Fritz. :confused:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VonFritz:

Please Please Help as this game is the 3D CloseCombat Series but without names of soldiers showing the game aint the same. It blws CC away.. But, If they only got tergether and got ot something even more awesome..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well this is something that is hard for CC fanatics to grasp. They can't seem to grasp that while CM is 3D, they still wonder why it is turn-based. The simple answer to that is "scale". There is simply no way to handle this many troops and equipment in a large 3D environment in real-time.

As for BTS and CC getting together in making something, it'll never happen. However there is a project called G.I. Combat by the now defunct Talsonsoft that is attempting the very thing you're speaking of. We here at the CM Community have been very skeptical of this project as that it will never work, because if Eric Young attempts to do what he says he's going to do with the accuracy he wants to do it, there ain't no computer that is fast enough to run it at this time.