Video Cards

frontkampfer

This is from the web site:

System Requirements:

* Microsoft Windows XP SP2, 32-bit

* 2.5 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or an equivalent

* 1 GB RAM

* GeForce 6200 or Radeon X1300 video card with 256 Mb RAM and DirectX 9.0c-compatible drivers

* 4x DVD-ROM Drive

* 2 GB free hard disk space

* DirectX 9.0c (included on disk)

* DirectX 8.1-compatible audio card

* Keyboard, Mouse

Recommended system configuration:

* Microsoft Windows Vista, 32-bit

* Intel Core 2 Duo E6700+ or an equivalent

* 2 GB RAM

* 2 GB free hard disk space

* DirectX 10.0 (included on disk)

* Nvidia GeForce 8800GTX series, ATI Radeon HD 4850 series or higher

There will be a demo, so you will be able to test compatibility yourself. In fact, Battlefront always recommends to first try out the demo.

• 1 month later...

Sergei,

Sorry It has taken me so long to post this but until the game was available I figured I have time to see if there was any more postings on this. I have a Radeon ATI HD3470 card in my PC. I would like to know would it be able to run PT Boats-KOS? All my other system specs meet the min requirements. Let me know and my order will be on the way!

Thanks!

If you're running Windows Vista or Windows 7 (I assume those are the OS requirements, it may work on Windows XP) there is a benchmark from Akella (the developers) that is available from their website.

http://www.pt-boats.net/

Click on the 'Downloads' selector switch on the right side of the 'control panel' and then click on the selector switch in the lower left-hand corner for 'More', then click on the first icon with the PT Boat which is the 'DirectX 10 Benchmark' that is approximately 257MB in size. Assuming that it runs correctly (several posters have had problems running it) it should give you a fairly good idea as to how well the game may perform on your specific system.