Must Fixes before release

Soul

This is a list of fixes which must be fixed before release

-Infantry attacking from an entranced position.

Any form of attack requires movement, thus the attacker should not be entrenched

-Nuclear bombers

- I built three nuke bombers, and I attacked cities with each of them, all of them ran out of fuel over the target. WTH?

-Missiles

- Sometimes missiles run out of fuel and do not hit anything. This may be a valid point for V2 missiles but cruise missiles and ICBMs need a 100% to hit unless shot down

I find the middle one slightly game-breaking since it takes nearly 20-30 turns to build one of the bombers.

Any form of attack requires movement, thus the attacker should not be entrenched

An infantry unit may sneak up to a city, make some improvised trenches and then open fire at the city from them. The moment they move forward, entrenchment bonus rightfully disappears. I don't see a problem, really.

The other two I must admit need to be fixed. Any sort of one-shot weapon is useless in this game, it seems.

I would also like to add:

1. Save failed error + everlasting progress bar.

Easily reproduced by starting a new game and saving it in a new slot. I seem to be getting this error all the time when I try to make ~8th save game.

If need be, I can supply screenshots.

2. Load crash

Try reloading the same game about a dozen times or loading a game and then an autosave made during a different game. I am getting a crash every ~15th load attempt or so.

This is a list of fixes which must be fixed before release

-Nuclear bombers

- I built three nuke bombers, and I attacked cities with each of them, all of them ran out of fuel over the target. WTH?

-Missiles

- Sometimes missiles run out of fuel and do not hit anything. This may be a valid point for V2 missiles but cruise missiles and ICBMs need a 100% to hit unless shot down

I find the middle one slightly game-breaking since it takes nearly 20-30 turns to build one of the bombers.

The second and third issues (nuclear bombers + missiles) will be fixed in the next version.