Possible Bugs.

hoolaman

1. If your technology advances to say level 3 infantry, if any of your infantry remain at level one, you cannot upgrade them throughlevel 2 to get to level 3. They are stuck at level 1 forever.

2. Warships not upgrading? I had a dreadnought sitting there for ages and not changing to battleship, despite having money and steel. There seems to be no indication that it shouldn't be upgrading.

3. I find that often units will not engage other units during movement in a turn, despite the "attack all" orders. It is pretty frustrating to send out a ship to patrol for an expected attack only to see your warship sail right past the invasion fleet.

4. Similar to #3, is there a way to make units capture unclaimed resources if they walk nearby them? Right now they walk past them and you have to go back.

1. If your technology advances to say level 3 infantry, if any of your infantry remain at level one, you cannot upgrade them throughlevel 2 to get to level 3. They are stuck at level 1 forever.

2. Warships not upgrading? I had a dreadnought sitting there for ages and not changing to battleship, despite having money and steel. There seems to be no indication that it shouldn't be upgrading.

3. I find that often units will not engage other units during movement in a turn, despite the "attack all" orders. It is pretty frustrating to send out a ship to patrol for an expected attack only to see your warship sail right past the invasion fleet.

4. Similar to #3, is there a way to make units capture unclaimed resources if they walk nearby them? Right now they walk past them and you have to go back.

Thanks for the feedback. Units will automatically capture resources if they walk over them. Unfortunately, only ground units really do this since roads go through resources, and units have to be right on top of the resource to capture it. I was a little worried about having units detour to capture resources, because I didn't want ships who are on a mission (say, to attack an enemy ship) suddenly veer off course to capture a resource. Maybe there's a way to avoid that situation.