AI and Air Units...

MagicKoji

Is it just me, or does it seem like the AI doesn't use any Air assets?

Great game by the way.

Only one thing I would like to add is, if there was a way to have a table or list, saying what each city has as in units. Also it would be nice that once a city produced a unit, that it goes to that city and you can give it orders, instead of trying to find on the map which city it was that just produced your Battleship.

also if there could be a hot key to end the turn. That would be cool too.

Can't wait to buy the full version. I'm telling everyone I know about how great this game is. :)

Koji

Is it just me, or does it seem like the AI doesn't use any Air assets?

Yes, I think the AI is under-using aircraft.

Only one thing I would like to add is, if there was a way to have a table or list, saying what each city has as in units. Also it would be nice that once a city produced a unit, that it goes to that city and you can give it orders, instead of trying to find on the map which city it was that just produced your Battleship.

I don't know if this will be helpful for what you're doing, but all units and cities that need orders appear in the News window. Also, new units appear in the News window under "Construction Completed". A left-click will select the unit/city and scroll the map to that unit or city. You can also double-click the button and it behaves just like double-clicking the unit or city on the map.